Built in 1160 and reconstructed from the years 1220, the Collegiate Church of St-Martin of Chablis is one of the many religious buildings influenced by the Cathedral of sense. Apart from the steeple, it has retained its original walls. Paintings from the 13th century and the horseshoes on the portal side highlight the specificity of this step on the road to Santiago de Compostela. Successive restorations have little to change its general appearance, with the exception of the Bell Tower, built in 1852, and the arrow amounts to 50 meters.
LAISSER UN COMMENTAIRE